Rocky Fork Headley Hunt is creating a custom cookbook featuring favorite recipes from our members and a history of social gatherings for our club. These cookbooks will be professionally published and are sure to be a treasured keepsake for us all. Money raised will be used for the care and maintenance of our hounds and kennel.
Please submit 3-5 of your favorite recipes so you can be represented in our cookbook. Many recipes from all members will ensure that our cookbook is a success. We are using Morris Press Cookbook’s web site to easily submit recipes online. If you do not have Internet access, our committee can enter them for you. Submit hard copies of your recipes to Stephanie Ferris Jones.
We anticipate great demand for our cookbooks, and we want to be certain to order enough. Coming soon is information on how to pre-order and reserve your copies. The cookbooks will be available for pick-up and sale at the Blessing of the Hounds in November. Just in time to wrap up as the perfect gift for family and friends. Please submit your recipes online by August 1st so we can meet our deadline. Thank you!
To Submit Recipes Online:
· Go to www.typensave.com and click ‘Login.’
· Enter the User Name: RockyFork
· Enter the password: Hunt123 and click ‘Submit.’
· Enter your name and click ‘Continue.’
· Click ‘Add Recipes’ to begin adding your recipes.
Recipe Writing Tips:
· When adding recipes, review the “Tips” and use standard abbreviations.
· Only enter 1 ingredient per ingredient line.
· List ingredients in order of use in the ingredients list and directions.
· Include container sizes, e.g., (16-oz.) pkg., (24-oz.) can. · Write directions in paragraph form, not in steps.
· Use names of ingredients in the directions, e.g., “Combine flour and sugar.” DO NOT use statements like, “Combine first three ingredients.”
· Include temperatures and cooking, chilling, baking, and/or freezing times.
· Additional comments about the recipe (history, nutritional data, suggested uses, etc.) are not allowed unless a “Recipe Note” field is visible. Enter extra recipe content in that field.
Click ‘Preview’ to view your recipe and proofread. Once you are satisfied with your recipe click ‘Save’ to submit to our collection
Before you enter your recipe you can click ‘View Recipes’ to see what other recipes have already been submitted to our collection.
If you would like to make a correction after you have saved the recipe, contact Stephanie J, Cookbook Recipe Sub-Committee Chair, to make corrections.